Friday, March 6, 2009

manplusbuttfuck

Since I have many of amazing friends in many amazing musical projects, I'll keep the band theme going. Today we'll look at my good mate Jesse Kees project, Man Plus Building. Man Plus Building is an awesome "math rock" band from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. They play often at The Spanish Moon, they just finished recording their second album and are in the process of mastering it now. Jesse played a rough version for me in his car, it was fucking rad. He is claiming May, and it will be available on vinyl (I'm crossing my finger on both of those claims).


Jesse is one of my favorite people in the world.


All these other guys (Rory, Mitch, and Josh) are rad humans too.



Go see them here. GO!

Here is their myspace page. It's got all their tour dates, photos, shit to buy, and info on what the damn deal is.


Man Plus Building @ Spanish Moon from megan hargroder on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment